Wayne Boddicker has been a Programmer/Analyst with Western for 21 years this April. He writes and maintains our programs, and maintains the Agent website. Wayne does all the upgrades and handles issues with our imaging software, as well as being the help desk for Home Office employees and agents. Quite honestly, the Home Office could not run without him. Below are some questions we asked to get to know Wayne better.
1. Before working at Western, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was a performing server at a 60’s restaurant/bar. All the servers would put on a musical show, sort of like show choir, during the evening.
2. What do you like most about Western?
The company's benefits and getting off work at 1:15 every Friday.
3. Are you messy or organized?
4. Best vacation you’ve been to.
Dreams Resort in Puerto Vallarta.
5. Do you have a favorite quote?
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss
6. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
7. What advice would you give to new hires?
Invest in your 401K plan right away.
8. What is your favorite sport?
9.What one food do you wish had zero calories?
10. What’s on your bucket list?
To own a vacation home somewhere warm.
11. Where would you like to travel?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
One of my biggest is leaving a tiny amount of coffee in a pot on the burner rather than making another pot.
13. Any random facts you could share with us?
Going to a lawyer does not give gay people all the same rights that heterosexual couples receive when they get married. Thank you Iowa for recognizing my rights and allowing me to get married!
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.
Call 877-935-2467 to speak with a Western Fraternal Life Representative.