Candidates for the Board of Directors
Apr 29, 2019
Lincoln, NE, Lodge 426
- Operations Manager for a Telecommunications Company
- In charge of accounting, billing, human resources and inventory control.
- Lending and operations in the banking/credit union industry.
- Finance committee at his church and Pius X High School.
- Lodge secretary
- YELL! group organizer, pack meals for Kids Against Hunger, Join Hands Day, place flags at veterans graves, sing at nursing homes, Trunk-or-Treat, and organize lodge annual picnic.
- Chairman of Building Committee at his church.
- B.A. Accounting & Business Administration, Doane University
Holmen, WI, Lodge 32
- Knowledge of governance within a regulatory environment.
- Experience in many diverse areas, such as accounting, finance, sales, legal, compliance, process improvements, and managing a team.
- Has served as District 2 Director since 2011, member of audit, investment, and fraternal committees.
- Governance committee.
- Lodge president, secretary, and correspondent
- Junior Achievement
- United Way
- Habitat for Humanity
- Difference Makers
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Communication degree program, Purdue University
Cedar Rapids, IA, Lodge 13
- Long time business owner.
- Manage financial and personnel requirements for a business.
- Board member of various local and state organizations.
- Has served as District 3 Director since 2003, member of audit, fraternal, and personnel and executive committees.
- Lodge officer
- State meeting officer
- Pre-Convention committee member for four terms.
- St. Ludmila church and school committees. Kolache festival volunteer.
- Iowa Fraternal Alliance Board member and officer.
- B.S. Industrial Administration, Accounting and Economics, Iowa State University
- Apprenticeship training, plumbing
New Prague, MN, Lodge 2
- Serving as a deputy sheriff and city council member has given me the ability to work with constituents to find a balance of their wants and needs.
- Played a large role in changing Western’s Bylaws in 2007.
- Has served as Chairman of the Board since 2008.
- Has served as District 4 Director since 1998, member of investment, and personnel and executive committees.
- Board of Governor’s Minnesota Scholarship Fund
- Lodge and district officer.
- Dozinky Festival
- New Prague Domaci Dancers
- New Prague ambulance service, Lions Club and City Council
- US Navy Sea Cadets
- Elder and past chairman of Friedens Ev. Lutheran Church
- A.A.S. Law Enforcement, Normandale Community College
- B.S. Criminal Justice, Concordia University
Chicago, IL, Lodge 225
- Leader in public education and oversees quality programming, public funds, and the development of new initiatives.
- Provides support and training for senior leaders and governing boards.
- Work with complex financial structures and organizations.
- Collaborates with communities.
- Has served as District 5 Director since 2011, member of investment, audit, and governance committees.
- Volunteer at Bannister Czechoslovakian Harvest Festival.
- Bannister YELL! group.
- Ashley Country Christmas
- Run activities for individuals with disabilities.
- Guide for blind and visually impaired skiers.
- Kaboom! Playground build
- Bannister Czechoslovakian Folk dancers
- B.S. Education, Central Michigan University
- MBA Business, Central Michigan University
- JD Law, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Minot, ND, Lodge 106
- Project Engineer for a site planning and building development firm.
- Served on several non-profit boards and committees. Past committee work includes: strategic planning, marketing and public relations, and financial.
- Serves as secretary/treasurer and board member of the Kosobud Lodge cemetery.
- Volunteers with her lodge serving Thanksgiving meals, organizes activities for local nursing homes, veteran facilities, schools, pregnancy help centers.
- Gathers items for Toys for Tots and Salvation Army food drives.
- Upkeeps the lodge cemetery and is responsible for cemetery reporting and financial status.
- Writes grants, newsletters, and promotional material for local non-profits.
- Served as president and board member for Circle of Friends Humane Society.
- Participated in National Federation for Press Women.
- B.A. Public Relations, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks
- M.A. Communications, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks
Prague, OK, Lodge 46
- Work with youth to develop life-skills.
- Work with families to provide financial security.
- Has served as District 7 Director since 2015, member of audit, fraternal, and personnel and executive committees.
- Lodge officer
- State Officer
- 2007 National Convention President
- Prague Kolache Festival Association
- Deacons Ministry team
- Prague Ag Boosters, Ag Youth Foundation
- Lincoln County Cattlemen’s Association
- Prague Little League baseball, basketball, and softball coach
- B.S. Agricultural Economics, Oklahoma State University
- M.S. Agricultural Economics, Oklahoma State University
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.
The 2018 quadrennial Pre-Convention Committee meeting of Western Fraternal Life Association was held on Friday, October 26, 2018…
The pre-Convention Committee has scheduled a meeting for October 26, 2018. If you have any proposed by-law changes or amendments…
If you would like to propose a bylaw change or addition to be considered at the next Convention, please submit your request to…