May 30, 2019
This year at the National Convention in Green Bay, WI, Western is allowing lodges to sell items. Below are the rules. For questions, please contact Cheri Reider at
email@example.com or call 1.877.935.2467.
Lodges will be allowed to sell items at the Convention under the following guidelines:
- All items must be Czech heritage related.
- No food of any kind is allowed to be sold.
- No alcohol of any type is allowed to be sold.
- No sales tables are allowed in the hallways. There will be a designated area.
- The hotel will provide one 2.5’ x 8’ foot table for each lodge.
- Sales will be allowed Wednesday and Thursday nights at the receptions only.
- The selling party is responsible for taking care of their own merchandise.
- Signs may be posted at your table only.
- 100% of sales proceeds must go to the lodge, lodge hall, scholarship fund, or YELL! group.
The Home Office must be notified by July 1, 2019 of intent to have a table. Please contact Cheri Reider at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.877.935.2467.
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.
At the Board of Directors meeting held in February, we unanimously voted to nominate Craig Van Dyke to continue to serve as our…
The 2018 quadrennial Pre-Convention Committee meeting of Western Fraternal Life Association was held on Friday, October 26, 2018…
The following people are running for election as members of the Board of Directors for Western Fraternal Life. Election will…