Online Life Insurance Payments are now Available
Jun 01, 2019
We are pleased to offer a new secure, convenient way to make a life insurance premium payment online. Simply go to www.wflains.org and click Make a Payment to be automatically directed to the secure website.
The security of members’ financial information is our utmost concern. We have chosen to work with Orbipay because they meet all of the strict federal requirements to process credit cards and other online monetary transactions to ensure a secure environment.
- Available for life insurance; premium and loan payments*
- Online service is not available for annuity payments at this time.
- You can use a credit card, debit card, or your checking account. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Access to Orbipay is available once you have received your premium notice. (It will not be available unless a premium is due.)
- Be prepared with the 6-digit certificate number, insured member’s zip code, and card or check information.
- Payments must be made according to the certificate premium amount/mode.
- A charge of $2.95 will apply to online transactions.
- Please Note: beginning June 1, 2019, the Home Office will no longer accept any credit card payments by phone. Please go to the website and use Orbipay.
Try it today!
*Universal and Value Life premium payments are not available through Orbipay at this time.
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.
Read about one of our long time employees in this weeks employee spotlight!
Meet Jack Minder. He's been with Western for close to 35 years. We sat him down to discuss his time at here.
The financial reporting has been completed and Western Fraternal Life remains financially strong. Assets have grown to more than…