Financial Planning is offered by Western Fraternal Life Wealth Management, Inc.*
Planning for the Future Starts with Setting your Goals
Let us help you create and implement a financial plan with your short and long-term goals in mind. Our personalized planning can get you started, whether you’re saving for retirement, a college education, or wanting to make sure your estate passes as smoothly as possible to your family.
Financial Planning Service Areas:
- Retirement Savings Planning
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Investment Management
- Insurance Planning Services
- College Savings Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
Your Personal Advisor
We provide financial planning to members and non-members of Western Fraternal Life. Planning sessions start at $150 per hour.
Financial Planning Process
Western Fraternal Life Wealth Management Services, Inc.* uses the six-step financial planning process as advocated by the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards. Financial planning is a process, not a one-time assessment. In this process you will:
- Establish and define the client-planner relationship. The financial planner and client agree to the responsibilities the planner will assume along with the responsibilities of the client. The planner explains how he or she will be paid and by whom. The planner and client should agree on how long the relationship will last and on how decisions will be made.
- Gather client data and determine goals and expectations. The financial planner asks about the client’s financial situation, personal and financial goals, and attitude about risk. The planner gathers all necessary documents at this stage before giving advice.
- Analyze and evaluate the client’s financial status. The financial planner analyzes client information to assess his or her current situation and determine what must be done to achieve the client’s goals. Depending on the services requested, this assessment could include analyzing the client’s assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments, or tax strategies.
- Develop and present recommendations and/or alternatives. The financial planner offers financial planning recommendations that address the client’s goals, based on the information the client provided. The planner reviews the recommendations with the client to allow the client to make informed decisions. The planner listens to client concerns and revises recommendations as appropriate.
- Implement recommendations. The financial planner and client agree on how recommendations will be carried out. The planner may carry out the recommendations for the client or serve as a “coach” coordinating the process with the client and other professionals, such as attorneys or stockbrokers.
- Monitoring progress. The client and financial planner agree upon who will monitor the client’s progress toward goals. As client circumstances change, so should the plan. Periodic review of situations and goals will lead to adjustments and recommended changes as needed.
Free Planning for Members
As a Western Fraternal Life member, you are eligible to receive a free financial planning consultation. This initial financial planning session will involve a detailed discussion with each member to help identify planning goals. We will then develop a strategy to accomplish those goals. This free planning is valued at $300, based on a two-hour session. During this session, you can assess whether Western Fraternal Life Wealth Management Inc.* is a good fit for you to work with on a regular basis.
Julie Cole, CFP®
Investment Advisor Representative of Western Fraternal Life Wealth Management, Inc.
Julie Cole has over 35 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. She graduated from Iowa State University with a Bachelor’s in Science degree in Finance and Accounting. Julie has attained the designation of Certified Retirement Planning Specialist™ and her CFP® designation in 1993. Julie has worked with high-net worth clients and business owners to develop comprehensive financial plans.
Contact Western Fraternal Life Wealth Management, Inc.* today to schedule your free financial planning consultation. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Investment Advisor Representative Julie Cole.
Julie Cole CFP®, FLMI
877-935-2467 ext. 137
*Western Fraternal Life Wealth Management Inc. is an Iowa Registered Investment Advisor and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Fraternal Life Association. Services may not be available in all states.